- Visited Jericho with it's old archeological sites and such
- Travelled through Hezekiah's Tunnel
- Saw wonder General Conference over a 3 week spread on top of normal church services
- Went to a Matisyahu concert, my first real concert might I add
- Ushered at a musical performance held at the center
- Went on a picture Scavenger hunt in West Jerusalem
- Survived another wave of mid-terms
- Watched a documentary staring a couple of my professors and realized just how crazy this program really is
- Ground up some hyssop and herded a flock of sheep
- Just now got out of an open mic activity at our center. This program is stacked with music majors and crazy talented people, it was a lot of fun.
Well that was a fun list wasn't it? I have a pretty cool little photoshop side project I was working on the other day. Look at this picture, a seemingly perfect jumping pic in front of the oldest pyramid in the world. But to my dismay, I ruined this picture.
Look at that ridiculously pale eye-sore. Man, what is going on over here?
So mind you I've only messed with photoshop for a week or two before I came out to Jerusalem, but I have to admit this looks pretty good. Way to be cloning and blurring tools!
So there you have it, a little quickie on what's going on here in J-town. Hope you all are doing well. And you all I mean mom, who else would spend time reading this blog. lol